Blub Blub (speechblubs.com, readingblubs.com) is looking for an experienced designer for the position of ‘DESIGN LEAD.’ A big part of the job will not be actual design and creative work, but mentoring, coaching, and leading a group of five designers, and aligning design briefs and brand-related activities within the company.
The responsibility is significant. You will: optimise our design processes with a goal of integrated and high-quality visual communication of our brands; create ads on different channels and markets (mostly US); social media posts; UI and content design in multiple apps, e-mail, merchandise, etc.
The ideal candidate ticks most of the following:
- portfolio of “alive” works that show variety
- experience with mentoring and leading other designers
- good communication skills and sovereign design criticism
- understands, speaks, and writes English
- knows the opportunities and boundaries of digital media
- follows mobile apps trends
- experience with mobile app design
- understanding of video, animation, and storytelling
- understands branding in the broadest sense, not just visual
- aims at real impact, not just aesthetics
- understands the role of usability testing
- understands that good design can be measured
On a daily basis, Blub Blub teaches kids to speak and read. We are a startup, based in Ljubljana, and include a friendly bunch of engineers, designers, animators, video editors, UX-ers, teachers, therapists, and marketing and communication experts.
For more information, please send your portfolio to email@example.com.
If you know a candidate, feel free to share this message.