Is the company behind Speech Blubs, the world leading speech & language development app for kids. We have already helped over 5 million kids – and this is just the beginning! We intend to become the leading player in the early childhood education sector, with the offering of products that will help our users from saying the first words to having all the skills necessary to have a head start in school.
Life at Blub Blub:
- 🥐 Office Breakfast every Friday morning.
- ☕️ Coffee, tea, fruits and snacks always available in the office.
- 🖥 All quality work equipment and software provided (MacBook Pro 14”).
- 🤩 Young, agile and ambitious team with the vision of making an impact.
- 🏖 Two company retreats every year.
- 👨👨👧👧 Team building events (carting, paintball, Woop, etc.), and office events (Christmas party, pumpkin carving, picnics, terrace pizza making, etc.).
- 🍏 Additional Health Insurance covered by the company.
- 🍻 In addition to vacation everyone gets 3 hangover days per year for… well, curing unexpected mid-week hangovers!
- 📝 Full-time contract with 6-month probationary period.
- 💳 Structured pay raise plan based on personal bi-annual and annual goals.
- 📚 Personal mentorship, opportunities to visit conferences, take online technical courses and participate in internal development workshops.
- 📈 Competitive salary, annual bonus and stock option.
- Develop features in an Agile team.
- Constantly optimizing and improving the current codebase.
- Cooperate closely with designers, product owners and other engineering teams.
- Learn and adopt new technologies as soon as they are released.
- We use Vue/Nuxt.js to build our web apps.
- We use REST API to connect our NodeJS backend.
- We use WordPress as CMS for our blog and landing pages.
- For infrastructure we use Heroku, DigitalOcean and AWS.
What do we expect:
- Experience with various data architectures and paradigms.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge of Git, Heroku and similar development tools.
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken).
What brings extra points:
- Experience with Vue/Nuxt.js.
- Experience with WordPress themes and plugins.
- Experience developing frontend web apps hosted on Heroku and/or AWS.
- Experience developing responsive web apps.
- Experience with analytics services.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Knowledge of agile development workflows.
If you want to test our app, let us know and we are happy to send you a promo code!
Lastly, even if you think you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry – we’d still love to hear from you! Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!