At Blub Blub we’re helping kids from around the world develop their speech and language skills. We’re looking for an iOS Engineer, who would join our team developing our Speech Blubs app.
- Develop features in an Agile team.
- Constantly optimizing and improving the current codebase.
- Cooperate closely with designers, product owners and the Android team.
- Learn and adopt new technologies as soon as they are released.
- We support iOS 12 and up.
- We always use latest Swift (5.1 currently).
- We use REST APIs and Realm database.
- We use Mixpanel for A/B testing and Firebase for crash reporting.
- We use Fastlane to deploy.
What do we expect:
- Excellent programming skills in Swift.
- Experience with various data architectures and paradigms.
- Experience fixing crashes and from stack tracing tools.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge of App Store and app submission processes.
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken).
What brings extra points:
- Experience developing apps for children.
- Experience developing apps with a subscription business model.
- Experience with A/B testing services.
- Experience with analytics services.
- Experience with UI and unit testing.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Knowledge of agile development workflows.
What do we offer:
- Contract with Blub Blub Inc. for an indefinite period of time, with a 3-month probationary period.
- Cozy startup environment with couches and sunny balcony in the center of Ljubljana.
- Young and ambitious team with the vision of helping as many children as possible with their language abilities.
- Visit conferences and participate in internal development workshops.
- Mentoring with opportunity for personal and professional development.
email@example.com is eagerly awaiting your application! 🙌