- Develop features in an Agile team.
- Constantly optimizing and improving the current codebase.
- Cooperate closely with designers, product owners and the Android team.
- Learn and adopt new technologies as soon as they are released.
- We support iOS 12 and up.
- We always use latest Swift (5.1 currently).
- We use REST APIs and Realm database.
- We use Mixpanel for A/B testing and Firebase for crash reporting.
- We use Fastlane to deploy.
What do we expect:
- Excellent programming skills in Swift.
- Experience with various data architectures and paradigms.
- Experience fixing crashes and from stack tracing tools.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge of App Store and app submission processes.
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken).
What brings extra points:
- Experience developing apps for children.
- Experience developing apps with a subscription business model.
- Experience with A/B testing services.
- Experience with analytics services.
- Experience with UI and unit testing.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Knowledge of agile development workflows.
What do we offer:
- Contract with Blub Blub Inc. for an indefinite period of time, with a 3-month probationary period.
- Cozy startup environment with couches and sunny balcony in the center of Ljubljana.
- Young and ambitious team with the vision of helping as many children as possible with their language abilities.
- Visit conferences and participate in internal development workshops.
- Mentoring with opportunity for personal and professional development.
email@example.com is eagerly awaiting your application! 🙌