At Blub Blub we’re helping kids from around the world develop their speech and language skills. We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer, who would join our team and help ensure the quality of our apps and websites.
- Review quality specifications in an agile team.
- Create detailed, well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Provide descriptive and quality feedback to engineers.
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, such as open bug report counts.
What do we expect:
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience working with different teams in agile environment.
- Understanding and representing end-customer in the team.
- Sense of responsibility and a make-it-happen attitude.
- Attention to details.
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken).
What brings extra points:
- Experience with UI tests on web and mobile.
- Experience with automating scripts with open source tools.
- Experience with black box and white box testing.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of Git, or similar versioning tools.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Sense of humor 🙂
What do we offer:
- Contract with Blub Blub Inc. for an indefinite period of time, with a 3-month probationary period.
- Young and ambitious team with the vision of helping as many children as possible with their language abilities.
- Visit conferences and participate in internal development workshops.
- Mentoring with opportunity for personal and professional development.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join us, send your CV/Resume in English or Slovenian to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Blub Blub
Blub Blub Inc. creates high-quality smart screen time for children. Our most popular product is Speech Blubs, which was released in 2017 and is now the #1 speech and language app and #5 top-grossing app for children aged 5 and under in the U.S.A. The app boosts young children’s comprehension and extends their vocabulary, whilst improving their pronunciation, attention, and even their emotional regulation.
Our team is comprised of parents, designers, marketers, growth experts, UX experts, data analysts, engineers, marketers, and content creators. We are customer-centric, data-informed, and revenue-driven. Our team is based in Ljubljana (Slovenia, EU), and we work with experts, therapists, modeling agencies, and video production partners from Florida, London, Madrid, Johannesburg, and elsewhere.