Do you instinctively know what kind of content will attract customers? Do you like talking to people about amazing services, products, and success stories? Do you want to inspire and make an impact? Are you interested in helping kids speak? Then you might just be the right fit for us!
- Manage and grow our community of ambassadors, happy customers, and influencers
- Create engaging posts and stories for parents with our designer (topics: speech development, speech therapy, parenting, special needs)
- Find opportunities for collaborations and giveaways
- Solve simple support questions and advise parents on speech and language activities
What do we expect?
- Excellent spoken and written English language
- Independently follow the company’s tone of voice
- Creative approach to communication
- Good social skills and friendly approach to customers
- Knowledge of tools like Later, Creator Studio, Facebook Business Pages
What do we offer?
- Work with a young and fast-growing team
- Employment with a three-month trial period
- Salary ranging from $1.500 to $2.500 depending on experience level
- Diverse work with exciting daily tasks inside a very relaxed working environment
- The opportunity for personal and professional development
If you’re excited about the opportunity, ready to learn new skills, and gain new experiences send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.