Junior User Acquisition Manager
Is the company behind Speech Blubs (speechblubs.com), the world leading speech & language development app for kids. We have already helped over 5 million kids – and this is just the beginning! We intend to become the leading player in the early childhood education sector, with the offering of products that will help our users from saying the first words to having all the skills necessary to have a head start in school.
Since we are rapidly growing, we are on a lookout for a Junior User Acquisition Manager to join our team and help us reach new highs. As we see this position as an integral part of the team, we are exclusively issuing stock options for this position!
Life at Blub Blub:
- 🏋🏼♀️🏊🏽♂️ 24/7/365 access to fitness, saunas and swimming pool in Intercontinental Ljubljana (which is 50m from the office).
- ⏰ Flexible working hours and different home office / office combinations.
- 🏢 Modern open office space in the center of Ljubljana with a sweet terrace overseeing the city life.
- 🥐 Office Breakfast every Friday morning.
- ☕️ Coffee, tea, fruits and snacks always available in the office.
- 🖥 All quality work equipment and software provided.
- 🤩 Young, agile and ambitious team with the vision of making an impact.
- 🏖 Two company retreats every year.
- 👨👨👧👧 Team building events (carting, paintball, Woop, etc.), and office events (Christmas party, pumpkin carving, picnics, terrace pizza making, etc.).
- 🍏 Additional Health Insurance covered by the company.
- 🍻 In addition to vacation everyone gets 3 hangover days per year for… well, curing unexpected mid-week hangovers!
- 📝 Full-time contract with 6-month probationary period.
- 💳 Structured pay raise plan based on personal bi-annual and annual goals.
- 📚 Personal mentorship, opportunities to visit conferences, take online technical courses and participate in internal development workshops.
- 📈 Competitive salary, annual bonus and stock option.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Good communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Problem solving and google is your friend mindset
- Creative mindset
- Love for numbers and maybe data analysis experience using Excel or similar tools
- Eagerness to learn and make a “longterm” commitment to grow and evolve with the company
- What can help with being selected, but is in no way a requirement? Owning Etsy, Amazon or any similar shops, have done some dropshipping, attended online courses, managed any kind of campaigns so far, etc.
Specific responsibilities for this role:
- Learn 🙂
- Plan, execute and analyze user acquisition campaigns across channels
- Analyze the performance and measure ROI of all marketing activities
- Communicate achievements, plans and goals
- Collaborate with other team members and teams to implement and improve advertising campaigns (from ads, analytics, technology implementation, to product development and everything in between)
If you want to test our app, let us know and we are happy to send you a promo code!
Lastly, even if you think you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry – we’d still love to hear from you! Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
Looking forward to meeting you!