User Acquisition Manager
We’re looking for a User Acquisition Manager who would join us in growing our Speech Blubs app as well as our brand-new, still hush-hush, projects. Speech Blubs has already helped over 8,000,000 kids from all around the world, now we’re creating more products like that!
What’s the idea – We help kids aged 1-5 develop their speech, primary language and other skills like compassion, math, reading etc. necessary for their healthy development through approved therapeutic techniques such as video-modeling and gamification while using different technological approaches such as AI, facial recognition, voice activation, and personalization for each user. The demand is huge and opportunities are plentiful.
Check who are we searching for and if you tick (a majority of the) boxes, ping us!!
Need to have soft skills:
- Good communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Problem-solving – Google & Chat GPT is your friend mindset
- Creative mindset
- Eagerness to learn and make a “long-term” commitment to grow and evolve with the company
Desired Skills / Knowledge:
- Few years of experience in managing campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads, or any other advertising channels (the more the better)
- Data analysis experience using Excel or similar tools
- Experience managing and optimizing advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of different marketing and advertising strategies
- Creative thinking & ideas pitching when it comes to ads
- If you have some experience in preparing, testing, and optimizing landing pages, great
Responsibilities we expect from you:
- Plan, execute and analyze user acquisition campaigns across channels
- Good communication skills to efficiently cooperate with the broader team
- Collaborate with product teams and executives to define marketing goals, develop a marketing strategy, and implement it in campaigns
What do we offer:
- Full-time contract with a 6-month probationary period
- Competitive salary – starting from 1700 eur gross, and above depending on the experience
- Annual bonus, and stock option.
- Personal mentorship, opportunities to visit conferences, online courses, and participate in internal development workshops
- Young, agile, and ambitious team with the vision of making an impact
- 9-5 working hours with 2 days optional remote
- In addition to vacation days, everyone gets 3 hangover days per year for… well, curing unexpected mid-week hangovers!
- All quality work equipment and software provided (we use Apple devices)
- Continental office Breakfast every Friday morning.
- Coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks are always available in the office
- Modern open office space overlooking the greens of Tivoli
- 24/7/365 access to fitness, saunas, and swimming pool in Tivoli Ljubljana (which is 100m from the office)
Lastly, even if you think you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry – we’d still love to hear from you! Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
Don’t be shy and send us your application including your CV in English or Slovenian to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to meeting you!
Applications are open until Feb 28th.