Blub Blub Inc. with apps Speechblubs and ReadingBlubs helps parents uncover their child’s potential by providing the highest quality screen time out there. We are a young and fast-growing company that started in the speech and language development niche in 2017 and will become a top-tier player in the children’s digital app market by 2022.
Due to the fast pace and constant growth, we’re searching for new talents in marketing. At the moment we are looking for an online User Acquisition Manager, Campaign Manager, Ads Manager, Ads-will-save-the-world whatever you call yourself, but if you know what we mean you might be the right for us. So keep on reading.
And if you have other marketing skills feel free to apply as well and tell us about yourself. 😉
- Plan, execute and analyze user acquisition campaigns across channels
- Analyze the performance and measure ROI of all marketing activities
- Track campaign and generate performance reports
- Communicate plans, goals, and results
- Good communication skills to efficiently cooperate with the broader team
- Collaborate with product teams and executives to define marketing goals, develop a marketing strategy, and implement campaigns
Desired Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads any other advertising channels
- Data analysis experience using Excel or similar tools
- Experience managing and optimizing advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of different marketing and advertising strategies
- Work with a young and fast-growing team.
- Employment with a three-month trial period.
- Salary ranging from $1.500 to $2.500 depending on experience level
- Diverse work with exciting daily tasks inside a very relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects with bonus pay opportunities.
If you’re excited about the opportunity, ready to learn new skills, and gain new experiences send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.