Quality Assurance Engineer
At Blub Blub we’re helping kids from around the world develop their speech and language skills. We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer, who would join our team and help ensure the quality of our apps and websites.
- Review quality specifications in an agile team.
- Create detailed, well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Provide descriptive and quality feedback to engineers.
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, such as open bug report counts.
What do we expect:
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience working with different teams in agile environment.
- Understanding and representing end-customer in the team.
- Sense of responsibility and a make-it-happen attitude.
- Attention to details.
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken).
What brings extra points:
- Experience with UI tests on web and mobile.
- Experience with automating scripts with open source tools.
- Experience with black box and white box testing.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of Git, or similar versioning tools.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Sense of humor 🙂
What do we offer:
- Contract with Blub Blub Inc. for an indefinite period of time, with a 3-month probationary period.
- Young and ambitious team with the vision of helping as many children as possible with their language abilities.
- Visit conferences and participate in internal development workshops.
- Mentoring with opportunity for personal and professional development.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join us, send your CV/Resume in English or Slovenian to email@example.com.
About Blub Blub
Blub Blub Inc. creates high-quality smart screen time for children. Our most popular product is Speech Blubs, which was released in 2017 and is now the #1 speech and language app and #5 top-grossing app for children aged 5 and under in the U.S.A. The app boosts young children’s comprehension and extends their vocabulary, whilst improving their pronunciation, attention, and even their emotional regulation.
Our team is comprised of parents, designers, marketers, growth experts, UX experts, data analysts, engineers, marketers, and content creators. We are customer-centric, data-informed, and revenue-driven. Our team is based in Ljubljana (Slovenia, EU), and we work with experts, therapists, modeling agencies, and video production partners from Florida, London, Madrid, Johannesburg, and elsewhere.
User Acquisition Specialist
Blub Blub Inc. with apps Speechblubs and ReadingBlubs helps parents uncover their child’s potential by providing the highest quality screen time out there. We are a young and fast-growing company that started in the speech and language development niche in 2017 and will become a top-tier player in the children’s digital app market by 2022.
Due to the fast pace and constant growth, we’re searching for new talents in marketing. At the moment we are looking for an online User Acquisition Manager, Campaign Manager, Ads Manager, Ads-will-save-the-world whatever you call yourself, but if you know what we mean you might be the right for us. So keep on reading.
And if you have other marketing skills feel free to apply as well and tell us about yourself. 😉
- Plan, execute and analyze user acquisition campaigns across channels
- Analyze the performance and measure ROI of all marketing activities
- Track campaign and generate performance reports
- Communicate plans, goals, and results
- Good communication skills to efficiently cooperate with the broader team
- Collaborate with product teams and executives to define marketing goals, develop a marketing strategy, and implement campaigns
Desired Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads any other advertising channels
- Data analysis experience using Excel or similar tools
- Experience managing and optimizing advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of different marketing and advertising strategies
- Work with a young and fast-growing team.
- Employment with a three-month trial period.
- Salary ranging from $1.500 to $2.500 depending on experience level
- Diverse work with exciting daily tasks inside a very relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects with bonus pay opportunities.
If you’re excited about the opportunity, ready to learn new skills, and gain new experiences send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blub Blub (speechblubs.com, readingblubs.com) is looking for an experienced designer for the position of ‘DESIGN LEAD.’ A big part of the job will not be actual design and creative work, but mentoring, coaching, and leading a group of five designers, and aligning design briefs and brand-related activities within the company.
The responsibility is significant. You will: optimise our design processes with a goal of integrated and high-quality visual communication of our brands; create ads on different channels and markets (mostly US); social media posts; UI and content design in multiple apps, e-mail, merchandise, etc.
The ideal candidate ticks most of the following:
- portfolio of “alive” works that show variety
- experience with mentoring and leading other designers
- good communication skills and sovereign design criticism
- understands, speaks, and writes English
- knows the opportunities and boundaries of digital media
- follows mobile apps trends
- experience with mobile app design
- understanding of video, animation, and storytelling
- understands branding in the broadest sense, not just visual
- aims at real impact, not just aesthetics
- understands the role of usability testing
- understands that good design can be measured
On a daily basis, Blub Blub teaches kids to speak and read. We are a startup, based in Ljubljana, and include a friendly bunch of engineers, designers, animators, video editors, UX-ers, teachers, therapists, and marketing and communication experts.
For more information, please send your portfolio to email@example.com.
If you know a candidate, feel free to share this message.