We’re looking for a NodeJS Engineer, who would join our team developing backend infrastructure, data models and pipelines, analytics tools with a highly scalable architecture, that is supporting our mobile apps.
- Develop features in an Agile team.
- Constantly optimizing and improving the current codebase.
- Cooperate closely with product owners and Android and iOS teams.
- Learn and adopt new technologies as soon as they are released.
- We use NodeJS, MongoDB, and Express for our API’s.
- We provide REST API, services and queues for our mobile apps.
- For infrastructure we use Heroku, Docker, DigitalOcean and AWS.
What do we expect:
- Experience with various data architectures and paradigms.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge of Git, or similar versioning tools.
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken).
What brings extra points:
- Experience developing services hosted on Heroku and/or AWS.
- Experience developing scalable backend systems.
- Experience with analytics services.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Knowledge of agile development workflows.
What do we offer:
- Contract with Blub Blub Inc. for an indefinite period of time, with a 3-month probationary period.
- Cozy startup environment with couches and sunny balcony in the center of Ljubljana.
- Young and ambitious team with the vision of helping as many children as possible with their language abilities.
- Visit conferences and participate in internal development workshops.
- Mentoring with opportunity for personal and professional development.
email@example.com is eagerly awaiting your application! 🙌