To cancel your web subscription:
- Open www.speechblubs.com.
- Sign in with your Speech Blubs credentials.
- Find the tab Subscription Plan and cancel your subscription.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
The instructions can also be found HERE.
Here’s how you cancel your subscription:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
What happens when you cancel your subscription?
When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.
For example, if you buy a one-year subscription on January 1st for $59.99 and decide to cancel your subscription on July 1st:
- You’ll have access to the subscription until December 31st.
- You won’t be charged another yearly subscription of $59.99 the following January